*To be notified of upcoming events, sign-up in the sidebar.
The 3rd Annual Women’s Ritual of Letting Go: It’s time to once again take all of the stuff that has built up around us (and in us) to the water to be released, cleansed, and purified.
This ritual will be held on Thursday, July 18, 2013 at the ocean outside of Gearhart, Oregon.
The Medicine of Trees Workshop and Ritual: A one day workshop in June or July. The morning will be spent gathering the tools you need (through games, sensory activities, listening skills) to tune deeply into your body and into your own internal guidance.
From there we will enter ritual space and you will discover the tree that holds exactly the medicine you need for right now.
More information coming soon.
Rituals and Nature-Based Workshops:
Experiencing the Elements for Healing, Connection and Transformation: 5 sessions over 10 weeks experiencing the elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Mineral and Nature in order to deepen our relationship with ourselves, each other, nature, and Spirit. Begins Sunday, February 17, 2013.
Self-Care and Shiva Nata (Dance of Shiva) inspired goodness:
Expanding Your Senses with Shiva-Nata: a 4-week Shiva Nata class series starring Owl Eyes and Deer Ears with guest visits from Raccoon Touch and Bear Nose!
- Where the ShivaNuts Play - a 5-week Dance of Shiva series, introducing Shiva Nata and exploring ways to create your own personal practice.
- The 40-Day Shiva Nata Challenge: No cost. Just an opportunity for us to support each other in deepening our daily, personal self-care practices… whatever they may be.
- Taking the Madness out of the Holidays, a 1-day workshop designed to help you thrive during the holiday season.
- Self-Care Madness – a 6-week series of mini-workshops including Shiva Nata (Dance of Shiva) and awareness building exercises from Ortho-Bionomy and beyond.
- Ortho-Bionomy Basics Weekend Workshop – Learn gentle, effective, osteopathic-based techniques for working with pain and tension in the body. Offered by me; taught by Sara Sunstein, Registered Instructor of Ortho-Bionomy.
- Ortho-Bionomy Self-Care workshop – a weekend workshop with guest instructor Richard Valasek.
**Deer photo from www.focusonnature.com; Owl photo by David Arbour.